Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Adding a photo to your blog

I just worked out how to add a photo to my blog (and Yes, I know it's a terrible photo). I got someone to take a photo of me with a digital camera. I then connected the camera to a work computer using a USB connection. The computer then recognised the new hardware and asked which program I wanted to use to view the pictures. I chose the third option, which said 'Scanner and Camera'. It then asked me which photos I wanted to copy, so I clicked on the appropriate one. It then asked me where I wanted to save the photo, so I clicked on 'Browse' and clicked on my personal folder on G Drive. The photo was then saved on G Drive. I then went into 'Edit Photograph' on my blog and uploaded the photograph from G Drive.

2 comments:

Ben said...

What an amazing journery. Do you feel like a new man?

Anonymous said...

too much information!